If this document refers to the “Service”, it should be understood as services provided on the Website, including the use of an online account available through the Website, as well as other actions organized for Website users (hereinafter “Users”, individually “Users”). The rules for the use of particular Services set out in the regulations of these Services may specify separate rules for the processing of personal data.
The administrator of Users’ personal data provided in connection with the use of the Services (hereinafter: “Personal Data”) is Dental – Perfect Ewa Żuchowska – Piwowar, with headquarters in Wrocław 53-022 at ul. Ks. P. Wawrzyniaka 36 a.
Rules for collecting Users’ Personal Data
- Browsing the content of the Website does not require the User to provide Personal Data.
- Use of the Services may require the User to provide Personal Data. In this case, failure to provide Personal Data may limit the ability to use the Services.
- Providing Personal Data by the User may also be required in other justified circumstances, such as a request to the Administrator to provide certain information, about which the User will be informed each time.
- If the User uses the Services using mobile devices, the Administrator may obtain, in particular, identification data of the mobile device, the operator of the internet services and the subscriber. Data collected this way will be processed anonymously and will be used only for statistical purposes or to ensure proper use of the Website.
- The Administrator may conduct surveys among Users in order to obtain specific demographic and profile data (such as age, education, profession, earnings). Completing the survey is always voluntary, and the Personal Data collected in this way will be processed anonymously and will be used for statistical analysis and creating a collective image of Users transferred to the Administrator’s partners. Disclosure of these data is always voluntary.
The Personal Data and their processing
- To the extent justified by the given Service, the Administrator may ask the User to provide, in particular, the following Personal Data: name, address, telephone and fax number and e-mail address. Other Personal Data that the User should provide in order to use the Service may be indicated in the Terms of Service.
- The Administrator processes Personal Data in order to provide the Services for the purpose of marketing its services and products and other legitimate purposes.
The basis for processing Personal Data
- Personal Data is processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data.
- The User agrees to the processing of their Personal Data by selecting the appropriate place in the form during the registration procedure or other procedure aimed at enabling the use of the Services. The user may withdraw the consent at any time.
Data related to browsing the content of the Website
- The Administrator collects information related to browsing the Website content, such as the number and source of visits to a given Website, time of visit, content viewed, number and type of opened subpages, used referrals or computer IP number. The Administrator does not combine such information with the User’s Personal Data and does not use it to identify the User, unless it is necessary for the proper provision of the Service.
- The Administrator uses the information mentioned above solely for purposes related to market research and Internet traffic within the Website, for statistical purposes, in particular for the assessment of interest in content posted on the Website and improvement of the content of the Website and the quality of services provided.
- The Administrator uses cookie files or similar. These types of files allow the Administratorto better adapt the Website to individual interests and preferences of the User. In most web browsers you can delete cookie files from your computer’s hard drive, block all sent cookies or set a warning before saving such a file to the disk. To learn more about such features, please refer to the user’s guide or the help screen of the web browser.
Przekazywanie i Udostępnianie Danych Osobowych
- The Administrator may transfer or disclose Personal Data to third parties if:
- the user agrees to this or
- it will be justified by law or
- it will be necessary to provide the Services.
- In the above cases, Personal Data may also be transferred outside the European Economic Area.
- The User has the right to access the content of Personal Data and to correct and update it.
- When the Personal Data is changed, the User should ensure that the Personal Data is updated on the personalized profile on the Website, if he has one.
- The Administrator provides the User with the possibility of deleting his Personal Data from the Data Set at the request of the User, as well as in other cases, pursuant to the provisions of applicable law.
- The Administrator may refuse to delete Personal Data if the User has not paid all dues to the Administrator or violated the Regulations of the Website or any Service or applicable law, and the retention of Personal Data is necessary to clarify these circumstances and determine the User’s liability.
- The Website User may at any time contact the Administrator in order to obtain information on whether and how the Administrator uses or intends to use his Personal Data.
- The Website User may also ask the Administrator to remove his Personal Data in whole or in a specific part.